Elixir Programming Language helps you to be an outstanding programmer
Ever-increasing high demand and requirements of the industry it is in the best interest of any software developer to develop their programming skills in the elixir language. By doing so you can gain an advantage over other candidates, as well as be part of the rising curve so that by the time others join in you can master the skills well and be able to lead.
“Elixir has a non-scary syntax and combines the good features of Ruby and Erlang. It’s not Erlang and it’s not Ruby and it has ideas of its own. – Joe Armstrong”
Top companies using Elixir programming language:Pinterest, Financial Times, Square Enix, Bleacher Report, Aeternity, Pepsico, Lonely planet, MBTA, Toyota Connected, Moz Pro and the list is ever-growing.
• Highly scalable social media industry for example Pinterest.
• Highly scalable blockchain – Aeternity.
• Used for marketing automation and supply chain optimisation by Pepsico,
• Within the gaming industry – Discord and Square Enix use Elixir for user authentication.
• Sports news- customized news being sent to millions of Bleacher Report users using Elixir
• Toyota Connected keeps track of its millions of cars and live traffic updates using the concurrency feature of Elixir.
Elixir is one of the top 3 languages along with Rust and Python that will exemplify the future of coding. The future of coding is showcased in Rust, Python, and Elixir, all these 3 languages show a lot of promises when it comes to adoption – Kerry Doyle.
• High adoption by the industry,
• a rewarding career progression,
• as well as the possibility of remote working and
• High demand for the skill set with very few handfuls of good talent available.