RabbitMQ Training – Online (Live Instructor-led Classes)
RabbitMQ is an intermediary messaging broker or message-queueing software for sending and receiving messages. It gives your messages a safe place to live until received. The customer will receive the messages in the same order in which they were created.
RabbitMQ is written in the Erlang Language.
Because of its ease of use and high performance, it is good for e-commerce and finance to Big Data and social networking.
Expertise: From Beginner to Intermediate
Target audience: Software Developers and Engineers
Duration: 3 Months
Prerequisites: Good programming background in one of the following: Erlang OTP, Elixir, Haskell, Java, .NET, Python
- Learning about the RabbitMQ and AMQP concepts.
- Understanding steps to install and operate RabbitMQ theory.
- Mastering how to optimize and performance tune RabbitMQ.
- Employing real-world and practical RabbitMQ architectures.
- Learn how to build distributed messaging applications using RabbitMQ.
These 3 Months of online RabbitMQ tutorial will help you learn the basics, from how to install, configure, and develop applications using RabbitMQ.
We’ll explain techniques and processes that will help you in new projects as well as taking existing projects to the next level.
We will dive deep into more advanced topics including clustering, Plugins, Performance, High availability, and Security which will make you appreciate the capabilities of RabbitMQ. Practical implementation of RabbitMQ is part of this course in a hands-on project where a full system is built, using RabbitMQ as the message bus and also using all the concepts covered in our course.
The RabbitMQ Microservices course contains the following topics:
- History of RabbitMQ
- Connections & Channels
- Virtual Hosts
- Messaging: Producers & Consumers
- Single Node Installation
- Cluster Installation
- Runtime Parameters
- High Availability Policies
- Mirrored Queues
- Client Applications Communications
- Load Balancing
- Real-world robust installations
- Troubleshooting (RabbitMQ Logs & Reports)
- Prefetch & Dead lettering
- Queue types (Classic, Lazy, Quorum)
- Cluster Partition Handling Strategies
- Management HTTP API
Why should you attend this course?
- To get a concrete understanding of RabbitMQ and the AMQP principles.
- To assist you in designing distributed and decoupled microservice architectures using RabbitMQ.
- Helps you efficiently routing messages across multiple applications by understanding different messaging patterns.
- Will help you in problem-solving in distributed messaging systems by understanding clustered RabbitMQ installations.
- Aids you to configure RabbitMQ according to your use case’s performance and operation needs.
- Teaches you the necessary skills to carry out advanced RabbitMQ optimizations and tuning.
- Educating you on how to resolve common RabbitMQ problems faced during real production environments.
- Learn to design and build an entire microservices messaging system based on RabbitMQ right from learning how to install and manage RabbitMQ instances.