OTP Training for Erlang Programmers – Online
Target audience: Software Developers and Engineers.
Duration: 3 Months
Prerequisites: Complete Erlang or Basic Erlang, preferably followed by three months of practical experience.
- Understand the design principles of OTP
- Understand OTP behaviours
- Understand OTP system configuration
- Awareness of the available OTP applications
Course Outline Learn how to scale your Erlang to billions. OTP is the middleware, libraries, and tools used to design and architect Erlang systems. This three-day training covers the main principles, including process design patterns, supervisors, applications, and release handling. It will give you the ability to develop and architect an Erlang system. The course contains the following topics:
System Architecture Support Libraries
Why you should attend this course?
- Helps you get over the hurdle of efficiently learning how to build systems with OTP
- Allows you to avoid the pitfalls and borderline cases handled in its libraries
- A cost-effective approach to increasing productivity whilst reducing mistakes
- Allows you to design and develop systems using the globally recognized Erlang approach