OTP Training for Elixir Programmers – Online (Live Instructor-led Classes)
Target audience: Software Developers, Engineers, and Architects.
Duration: 3 Months
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of sequential and concurrent Elixir.
- Learn how to construct back-end systems and microservices that you can access and utilise from Phoenix.
- Learn why Generic Servers, Generic State Machines, and other behaviours are needed, when to use them, and how to incorporate them into supervision trees.
- Learn how to cope with load problems using strategies like as pooling, circuit breakers, and producer/consumer solutions.
- • Learn more about how applications operate, how to develop them, and how to collaborate with others.
COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- ETS (a Redis in your beam)
- Generic Servers
- Generic State Machines
- (GenStage, fuse, rate limiter, pools)
- Applications (and the use of Observer)
- System Principles & Release Handling
- Release Handling
Why You Should Attend This Course
- It will assist you in overcoming the challenge of understanding how to design systems with OTP.
- Allows you to avoid the problems and borderline instances that its libraries deal with.
- A low-cost method of improving production while decreasing errors.
- Allows you to build and create systems using the Erlang method, which is well recognised.