Elixir Language Training for Beginners – Online (Live Instructor-led Classes)
Why has Elixir been considered the favourite programming language of programmers?
Programmers have found that the process of learning Elixir made them better programmers in their language of choice.
Why do programmers choose Elixir programming?
Elixir is considered fun and easy to use. It is very similar to Ruby.
What are the advantages of the Elixir compared to other web development languages?
2. High scalability potential
3. Simple syntax
4. High readability
5. High fault tolerance
The latest version of Elixir programming is 1.7.3 which was released in August 2018.
Elixir is used by many big companies like PepsiCo, Pinterest, Moz, Toyota Connected, The Financial Times, and Bleacher Report.
Target audience: Software Engineers and Developers without previous experience in Elixir.
Duration: 3 Months
- Programming knowledge in another language such as Perl, Java, node.js, Python, or Ruby
- Knowledge of server-side software development will be helpful
- Elixir – Basic, Sequential and Concurrent
- Parallel Programming
- Build, Document, and Test systems using Mix
Course Outline: These 3 Months of online training are the ideal way to learn the key concepts that will set you on your Elixir programming journey.
When you will be learning the key concepts of Elixir Language, you will find the crucial role of concurrency for BEAM.
After finishing this, you will be able to write concurrent and parallel Elixir applications that will scale using OTP Behaviours. The course contains the following topics:
- Background Erlang/Elixir
- Sequential Elixir
- Unit Testing
- Concurrent Elixir
- Process Design Patterns
- Process Error Handling
- Funs and High-order functions
- Data structures (Maps, Structs, Binaries, Protocols)
- Distributed programming
- Code updating
Why should you enroll in this class?
- Gets you thinking simultaneously about your application
- Gives you all of the knowledge you need to go deeper into advanced subjects
- Stops you from making common beginner mistakes
- Gets you to familiarize yourself with the development workflow